USA: Vincor International Inc. completes tender offer for R.H. Phillips, Inc.
Vincor Becomes Fourth Largest North American WineryVincor International Inc. (VN-TO) announced today that it has successfully completed its tender offer and has accepted more than 6,266,000 tendered shares of R.H. Phillips, Inc. (RHPS-NASDAQ). The tendered shares represent approximately 93.6% of R.H.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss