USA: Vincor International Inc. commences its tender offer for R.H. Phillips, Inc.
Vincor International Inc. (VN-TO) and R.H. Phillips, Inc. (RHPS-NASDAQ) jointly announced that Vincor has commenced its cash tender offer for the outstanding common shares of R.H. Phillips. The Vincor offer, at a price of US$7.00 for each R.H. Phillips share, was previously announced by Vincor and R.H. Phillips on August 28, 2000. The offer is open for twenty business days and will expire at midnight, New York City time, on October 4, 2000 unless extended.The Board of Directors of R.H. Phillips has unanimously recommended that R.H. Phillips shareholders tender their shares in the Vincor offer. The directors of R.H. Phillips received the unanimous recommendation in favour of the transaction from a Special Committee of directors. The recommendation of R.H. Phillips' Board is included in R.H. Phillips' Solicitation/Recommendation Statement which has been mailed today to R.H. Phillips shareholders together with Vincor's offer to purchase.Among the factors considered by the Special Committee in recommending the transaction are the following:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire