USA: Vincor International Inc. commences its tender offer for R.H. Phillips, Inc.
Vincor International Inc. (VN-TO) and R.H. Phillips, Inc. (RHPS-NASDAQ) jointly announced that Vincor has commenced its cash tender offer for the outstanding common shares of R.H. Phillips. The Vincor offer, at a price of US$7.00 for each R.H. Phillips share, was previously announced by Vincor and R.H. Phillips on August 28, 2000. The offer is open for twenty business days and will expire at midnight, New York City time, on October 4, 2000 unless extended.The Board of Directors of R.H. Phillips has unanimously recommended that R.H. Phillips shareholders tender their shares in the Vincor offer. The directors of R.H. Phillips received the unanimous recommendation in favour of the transaction from a Special Committee of directors. The recommendation of R.H. Phillips' Board is included in R.H. Phillips' Solicitation/Recommendation Statement which has been mailed today to R.H. Phillips shareholders together with Vincor's offer to purchase.Among the factors considered by the Special Committee in recommending the transaction are the following:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research