USA: Vincor International Inc. commences its tender offer for R.H. Phillips, Inc.
Vincor International Inc. (VN-TO) and R.H. Phillips, Inc. (RHPS-NASDAQ) jointly announced that Vincor has commenced its cash tender offer for the outstanding common shares of R.H. Phillips. The Vincor offer, at a price of US$7.00 for each R.H. Phillips share, was previously announced by Vincor and R.H. Phillips on August 28, 2000. The offer is open for twenty business days and will expire at midnight, New York City time, on October 4, 2000 unless extended.The Board of Directors of R.H. Phillips has unanimously recommended that R.H. Phillips shareholders tender their shares in the Vincor offer. The directors of R.H. Phillips received the unanimous recommendation in favour of the transaction from a Special Committee of directors. The recommendation of R.H. Phillips' Board is included in R.H. Phillips' Solicitation/Recommendation Statement which has been mailed today to R.H. Phillips shareholders together with Vincor's offer to purchase.Among the factors considered by the Special Committee in recommending the transaction are the following:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends