CANADA: Vincor Canada overhauls Jackson-Triggs VQA labels
Click here to view Jackson-Triggs' new VQA labels
Constellation Brands-owned Vincor Canada has rebranded its Jackson-Triggs VQA brand, the company said yesterday (5 July).
The new bottle labels, produced by San Francisco's HKA Design, complete an overhaul of Jackson-Triggs labels and include Jackson-Triggs Reserve, Grand Reserve, SunRock, Delaine, Icewine and Entourage Sparkling. “Despite a unified brand appeal, we crafted the design keeping in mind a clearly differentiated aesthetic to help each wine compete in its own tier,” said HKA creative director Lynn Keller.
Constellation Brands bought Vincor Canada in April 2006 after a long-running chase.
The penultimate part of just-drinks' review of 2012 looks at a tumultuous year for the wine category....
The wine category is, to put it tactfully, different in many ways. No more so than when it comes to its relationship with the environment. Part one of this month's four-part briefing on environmental ...
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
Last week we ran the first part of an exclusive interview with Constellation Brands' CEO Rob Sands. In this second and final part here, Sands discusses the group's spirits portfolio, its pending move ...
The current CEO of Constellation Brands, Rob Sands, is only the group's third boss in its 67-year history - and he's been with the firm for 26 years. Clearly, then, he'll know a things or two about th...
Hats off the Sunday Telegraph for breaking the story today (9 December) that Diageo has been sniffing around Beam Inc....
Just over six months after Troy Christensen assumed the position of CEO for Constellation Europe, I was granted an audience with him. We met in London in the summer of 2007 and, after three different ...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World