USA: Vincor announces strong fiscal 2000 results Net income increases by 14 percent
Vincor International today announced strong increases in net income and earnings per share for fiscal 2000 primarily due to a favourable sales mix and the realization of cost savings due to the integration of prior years' acquisitions.For fiscal 2000, Vincor's net income increased by 14% to $13.3 million from $11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1