USA: Vincor announces strong fiscal 2000 results Net income increases by 14 percent
Vincor International today announced strong increases in net income and earnings per share for fiscal 2000 primarily due to a favourable sales mix and the realization of cost savings due to the integration of prior years' acquisitions.For fiscal 2000, Vincor's net income increased by 14% to $13.3 million from $11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman