CANADA: Vincor acquires The Hogue Cellars to boost US presence
Vincor, the Canadian wine company, has announced it is to acquire the Washington State producer The Hogue Cellars, a super premium winery and the second largest producer in Washington State. With annual sales of over 400,000 cases of premium and super-premium wine, the deal will increase Vincor's annual US sales volumes to over 1m cases and US revenues to over US$60m annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM