USA: Vincent Van Gogh Vodka Celebrates Summer with Oranje and Citroen Flavors
If winter is the season for a warming, straight-up martini, then summer calls for a crisp splash of citrusy spirits on the rocks. The importer of the recently released Vincent Vodka and Van Gogh Gin has introduced two new Dutch spirits in limited quantities -- Vincent Oranje Vodka and Vincent Citroen Vodka.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman