Product Launch - UK: Vina Ventisquero's Yali National Reserva Cabernet Franc
Click through to see Vina Ventisquero's Yali National Reserva Cabernet Franc
Viña Ventisquero's Yali National Reserva Cabernet Franc
Category - Wine, Chile, red, 85% Cabernet Franc, 10% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade with first listing in Morrisons
Price - RRP of GBP7.99 (US$12.83) per bottle
Distribution - PLB
Viña Ventisquero has produced its first Cabernet Franc, which joins the middle National Reserva tier of the company's environmentally-friendly Yali range.
The range is named after Chile's El Yali Wetland, close to Viña Ventisquero's winery.
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018