CHILE: Vina San Pedro rings in 2002 with Santa Helena Winery
Vina San Pedro, Chile's second largest winery, launched its Santa Helena label on 1st Jan as an independent subsidiary winery. The new winery will have its own production facilities, cellars and vineyards. Up until the third quarter of last year, Santa Helena wines were produced in Vina San Pedro's facilities using grapes from the winery giant's vineyards. Santa Helena's vineyards and facilities are located now in central Chile's Maipo and Colchagua Valleys.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne