CHILE: Vina de Martino strikes Chinese deal
Chilean winery Vina de Martino has secured distribution in China, according to reports in Chile.
Vina de Martino has signed a deal with Chinese wine distributor Jebsen Fine Wines, which operates in Hong Kong, Macau and across China.
Vina de Martino is reportedly aiming to expand its presence across Asia and is also looking to gain a stronger foothold in Europe, in particular Germany, the UK and Norway.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets