US: Vin & Sprit readies Cruzan Guava for US
Vin & Sprit has unveiled an addition to its Cruzan flavoured rum portfolio in the US.
The Swedish company, which is in the process of being acquired by Pernod Ricard, said yesterday (21 May) that Cruzan Guava is now available across the country in 750ml bottles. The flavour addition is the ninth extension within V&S's Cruzan stable.
"Continuing our tradition of creating hand-crafted premium rums, Cruzan is always at the forefront of developing products that satisfy consumers' tastes and capitalise on forward-looking trends in the category," said Peter Wijk, brand director for Cruzan.
The 27.5% abv rum will be available at a suggested retail price of US$11.99 per bottle, and joins flavours including coconut, banana and vanilla in the Cruzan flavoured rum portfolio.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
C&C Group has said it aims to be selling 1m cases of its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand by 2012....
Diageo has re-iterated its confidence that the group's Reserve collection of super premium spirits brands will stand firm against a global economic downturn....
Matusalem premium aged rum Solera 7 is now available in the UK through newly-appointed agent PLB....
Pernod Ricard Thailand has signed a sponsorship deal for its 100 Pipers Scotch whisky brand in the country....
Pernod Ricard UK is launching a series of consumer film screening events to support Irish whiskey brand Jameson in the country....
Thai Beverage is on the verge of finally succeeding in getting a listing in its home country, according to local reports....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has added Cruzan Rum to its portfolio....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research