UK: Vimto to extend UK factory site
The new warehouse, due to be completed in June, will be situated next to the existing factory which currently produces Vimto and the Indigo energy drink.
Chairman of Nichols plc, John Nichols said: "We are delighted to be extending the Stone Cross site. We are looking forward to building on the success of Vimto and Indigo which both experienced an increase in sales and market share during 2000."
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets