UK: Vimto to extend UK factory site
Vimto Soft Drinks is extending its UK Stone Cross site with a new £750,000 warehouse facility. The new warehouse, due to be completed in June, will be situated next to the existing factory which currently produces Vimto and the Indigo energy drink. Chairman of Nichols plc, John Nichols said: "We are delighted to be extending the Stone Cross site. We are looking forward to building on the success of Vimto and Indigo which both experienced an increase in sales and market share during 2000."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights