Product Launch – UK: Vimto Soft Drinks' Levi Roots soft drinks range
Click through to see some of the Levi Roots soft drinks range
Vimto Soft Drinks' Levi Roots soft drinks range
Category - Soft drinks, CSD, fruit juice
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - CSD range: 2-litre bottle - GBP1.69 (US$2.73) in grocery channel, GBP1.89 in impulse; 50cl bottle - GBP1.09 in grocery, GBP1.19 and GBP0.99p PMP in impulse; 33cl can – GBP0.65 in impulse. Fruit juice: 1-litre tetra - GBP1.59 in grocery
Distribution - Vimto Soft Drinks
Levi Roots is a British entrepreneur who rose to prominence when he pitched his 'Reggae Reggae Sauce' condiment on a television programme in 2007.
His CSD range is made up of 'Fiery Root Ginger Beer with Lime ‘n’ Honey' and Caribbean Crush, a blend of mango, grapefruit and pineapple. Both flavours will be available in 2-litre PET bottles and as 50cl PET bottles and 33cl cans.
The fruit juice range consists of three flavours; 'Orange, Papaya ‘n’ Lime', 'Blood Orange ‘n’ Pomegranate' and 'Spicy Reggae Reggae Tomato Juice'. All variants are being produced under licence by Vimto Soft Drinks.
The fruit juice range will be available through the grocery channel alongside the 2-litre CSD, which will also be available with the 50cl bottle and cans through the impulse channel, consisting of independent retailers and forecourts.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago