UK: Vimto appoints new managing director
Vimto Soft Drinks has announced the appointment of Patak's Foods general manager, Jonathan Bye as managing director of the company, effective from 7 April.
The appointment is aimed at building on the company's plans for growth during its centenary year and beyond, said Vimto.
Bye started his career with Procter & Gamble, before moving into various sales and marketing roles with companies such as Hazlewood Foods, Campbell's and Homepride.
Brendan Hynes, group chief executive of Vimto's parent company, Nichols, said: "We are delighted to be able to bring someone of Jonathan's expertise and knowledge to the company and believe he will be instrumental in building on the strength of the Vimto brand for many more years to come."
Bye will join the company at a time when they are celebrating 100 years of the Vimto brand. The soft drink brand is worth GBP33.5m (U$66.4m) in the UK and is growing at 6.7% year-on-year.
Pepsi-Cola North America's senior chief marketing officer Cie Nicholson, has tended her resignation with the company....
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- A-B InBev cuts ribbon on Vietnam brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review