UK: Vimto appoints new managing director
Vimto Soft Drinks has announced the appointment of Patak's Foods general manager, Jonathan Bye as managing director of the company, effective from 7 April.
The appointment is aimed at building on the company's plans for growth during its centenary year and beyond, said Vimto.
Bye started his career with Procter & Gamble, before moving into various sales and marketing roles with companies such as Hazlewood Foods, Campbell's and Homepride.
Brendan Hynes, group chief executive of Vimto's parent company, Nichols, said: "We are delighted to be able to bring someone of Jonathan's expertise and knowledge to the company and believe he will be instrumental in building on the strength of the Vimto brand for many more years to come."
Bye will join the company at a time when they are celebrating 100 years of the Vimto brand. The soft drink brand is worth GBP33.5m (U$66.4m) in the UK and is growing at 6.7% year-on-year.
Pepsi-Cola North America's senior chief marketing officer Cie Nicholson, has tended her resignation with the company....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned