N ZEALAND: Villa Maria launches new look for 2013
The new look for the Villa Maria range
New Zealand wine estate Villa Maria has unveiled a new company logo and look for its entire range of white wines.
The updated logo and labels will first appear on its 2013 vintage Villa Maria Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc from the middle of next month, the family-owned group said this week. The company said the move was the result of "global consumer research".
"We wanted to create some vibrancy while reinforcing that it is the same respected and trusted wine brand that consumers know and love," said Villa Maria founder & owner Sir George Fistonich.
Last September, the company acquired its third winery in the Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand.
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018