N ZEALAND: Villa Maria launches new look for 2013
The new look for the Villa Maria range
New Zealand wine estate Villa Maria has unveiled a new company logo and look for its entire range of white wines.
The updated logo and labels will first appear on its 2013 vintage Villa Maria Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc from the middle of next month, the family-owned group said this week. The company said the move was the result of "global consumer research".
"We wanted to create some vibrancy while reinforcing that it is the same respected and trusted wine brand that consumers know and love," said Villa Maria founder & owner Sir George Fistonich.
Last September, the company acquired its third winery in the Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends