N ZEALAND: Villa Maria launches new look for 2013
The new look for the Villa Maria range
New Zealand wine estate Villa Maria has unveiled a new company logo and look for its entire range of white wines.
The updated logo and labels will first appear on its 2013 vintage Villa Maria Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc from the middle of next month, the family-owned group said this week. The company said the move was the result of "global consumer research".
"We wanted to create some vibrancy while reinforcing that it is the same respected and trusted wine brand that consumers know and love," said Villa Maria founder & owner Sir George Fistonich.
Last September, the company acquired its third winery in the Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018