NEW ZEALAND: Villa Maria goes gold
New Zealand winery Villa Maria has introduced a new gold label and capsule design to its Cellar Selection range of wines. Changes to the design include a slim-line gold coloured label and a new metallic gold capsule for four of the five Cellar Selection wines which are packaged in Burgundy bottles (Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling and Pinot Noir).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads