Product Launch - UK: Viñalba's Diane
The wine will be available in Majestic. Click through to view an image
Category - Wine, red, Malbec, Argentina, 15% abv
Available - Launched this week
Location - UK, off-trade, Majestic Wine
Price - GBP30.00 (750 ml bottle)
Distribution - Buckingham Schenk
Viñalba Diane has been produced by winemaker Hervé Joyaux-Fabre as a tribute to his wife Diane.
The 15% "Malbec-dominated blend" was launched this week in UK wine retailer Majestic, but will only be a "small production".
Viñalba, which has vineyards in three Argentinian regions, is a joint-venture between Buckingham Schenk and Mendoza-based Bodegas Fabre, owned by Hervé and Diane Joyaux Fabre.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research