Product Launch - UK: Viñalba's Diane
The wine will be available in Majestic. Click through to view an image
Category - Wine, red, Malbec, Argentina, 15% abv
Available - Launched this week
Location - UK, off-trade, Majestic Wine
Price - GBP30.00 (750 ml bottle)
Distribution - Buckingham Schenk
Viñalba Diane has been produced by winemaker Hervé Joyaux-Fabre as a tribute to his wife Diane.
The 15% "Malbec-dominated blend" was launched this week in UK wine retailer Majestic, but will only be a "small production".
Viñalba, which has vineyards in three Argentinian regions, is a joint-venture between Buckingham Schenk and Mendoza-based Bodegas Fabre, owned by Hervé and Diane Joyaux Fabre.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets