Product Launch - UK: Viñalba's Diane
The wine will be available in Majestic. Click through to view an image
Category - Wine, red, Malbec, Argentina, 15% abv
Available - Launched this week
Location - UK, off-trade, Majestic Wine
Price - GBP30.00 (750 ml bottle)
Distribution - Buckingham Schenk
Viñalba Diane has been produced by winemaker Hervé Joyaux-Fabre as a tribute to his wife Diane.
The 15% "Malbec-dominated blend" was launched this week in UK wine retailer Majestic, but will only be a "small production".
Viñalba, which has vineyards in three Argentinian regions, is a joint-venture between Buckingham Schenk and Mendoza-based Bodegas Fabre, owned by Hervé and Diane Joyaux Fabre.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future