Product Launch - UK: Viñalba's Diane
The wine will be available in Majestic. Click through to view an image
Category - Wine, red, Malbec, Argentina, 15% abv
Available - Launched this week
Location - UK, off-trade, Majestic Wine
Price - GBP30.00 (750 ml bottle)
Distribution - Buckingham Schenk
Viñalba Diane has been produced by winemaker Hervé Joyaux-Fabre as a tribute to his wife Diane.
The 15% "Malbec-dominated blend" was launched this week in UK wine retailer Majestic, but will only be a "small production".
Viñalba, which has vineyards in three Argentinian regions, is a joint-venture between Buckingham Schenk and Mendoza-based Bodegas Fabre, owned by Hervé and Diane Joyaux Fabre.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1