CHILE: Viña Ventisquero targets prestige with new position
A new position at Vina Ventisquero
Viña Ventisquero has announced the creation of a director of premium wine sales role.
The Chile-based wine producer said earlier today (28 October) that Hugo Salvestrini has been appointed to the role, joining Ventisquero from Undurraga, where he was brand manager for Aliwen. Salvestrini has also spent time with Casa Lapostolle, Baron Philippe de Rothschild and Almaviva.
“This position has been created to increase distribution in prestige restaurants and wine shops around the world of the top end and icon wines for which our company is carving out a reputation,” said Ventisquero's export director, Giancarlo Papa.
“Salvestrini’s experience and contacts made him the stand-out candidate for the new role.”
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report