UK: Viña Ventisquero relaunches eco Reserve range
Viña Ventisquero's eco-friendly Yali brand is relaunching its Reserve wines.
The new 'National Reserva' range is named after the state protected El Yali wetland zone, and is targeted at the UK off-trade with an RRP of GBP6.99.
The six-strong National Reserva collection has white front labels with a drawing of an area of the wetland and small embossed gold birds. Information on the back label explains the company's involvement in the Yali wetland conservation project.
Sales director Américo Hernández said: "The Yali wines really embody our commitment to environmental practices. The range is not only available in lightweight bottles but the Co2 emissions on the transportation of the wines have been offset via a programme with ClimateCare."
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends