CHILE: Viña TierraMater projects 5-7% growth
Chilean winemaker Viña TerraMater is expecting sales to grow by 5-7% in 2002, the company's general manager, Alfredo Schiapaccasse announced. Viña TerraMater produced a total of 400,000 cases in 2001, generating income of $8.5 million, but the winemaker is confident sales will generate at least US$9m in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport