CHILE: Viña MontGras to step up exports in 2004
Middelton said that the winery will have a new German distributor in place by January 2003. Viña MontGras hopes to sell an average of 20,000 cases per year within five years, generating annual income of around US$1 million.
The company will also begin exporting to the United States in 2003. MontGras hopes to sell between 25-30,000 cases in its first year of exports.
Viña MontGras is also planning to invest $500,000 on upgrading the Ninquén winery where it produces its premium wines.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets