CHILE: Viña MontGras to step up exports in 2004
Middelton said that the winery will have a new German distributor in place by January 2003. Viña MontGras hopes to sell an average of 20,000 cases per year within five years, generating annual income of around US$1 million.
The company will also begin exporting to the United States in 2003. MontGras hopes to sell between 25-30,000 cases in its first year of exports.
Viña MontGras is also planning to invest $500,000 on upgrading the Ninquén winery where it produces its premium wines.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research