CHILE: Viña MontGras to step up exports in 2004
Middelton said that the winery will have a new German distributor in place by January 2003. Viña MontGras hopes to sell an average of 20,000 cases per year within five years, generating annual income of around US$1 million.
The company will also begin exporting to the United States in 2003. MontGras hopes to sell between 25-30,000 cases in its first year of exports.
Viña MontGras is also planning to invest $500,000 on upgrading the Ninquén winery where it produces its premium wines.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban