CHILE: Viña MontGras opens European office
Chilean winery Viña MontGras is to open an office in Dublin to handle its sales and marketing in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Winery manager Hans Leibbrandt said he is hoping that the investment will generate a boost in sales of around 80pc in Ireland alone. The winery is planning to boost its presence in UK and Irish retail outlets and restaurants.
Viña MontGras was founded in 1992 in the Colchagua valley as a premium export-driven winery. It currently exports around 98% of its production.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range