CHILE: Viña Errázuriz plans 4.5% growth
Chilean wine producer Viña Errázuriz is expecting to register 4.5% growth in volume terms this year compared to 2001. Viña Errázuriz is owned by the Chadwick family and owns 539 hectares of vineyards in the Chilean valley regions of Aconcagua, Curicó and Casablanca. The winery is expecting total volume sales to reach 450,000 cases, 87% of which are destined for export.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report