CHILE: Viña Errázuriz appoints new CEO
Viña Errázuriz has confirmed a replacement for its recently-departed CEO.
The Chilean wine producer said earlier today (13 September) that Andrés Izquierdo has been promoted to fill the role. Previously chief corporate financial & operations officer, Izquierdo replaces Felipe de la Jara, who left the company in March, a spokesperson for Errázuriz told just-drinks.
Izquierdo, who joined the company last year, will also head up the Viña Caliterra and Viña Seña subsidiaries.
De la Jara left the firm after holding the CEO post for three years, to join another Chilean winery, the spokesperson added.
The Future of the Wine Market in Chile to 2017
The report presents detailed data on the Wine consumption trends in Chile, providing historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, alcoholic strength (Fortified Wine...read more
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"