CHILE: Viña Cono Sur projects 30% sales growth
Viña Cono Sur is expecting 28-30% growth in total sales in 2002, according to the winery's general manager, Adolfo Hurtado. The company has grown rapidly since its foundation in 1993, and this year it plans to ship a total of 500,000 cases, 35% more than in 2001. Hurtado said Viña Cono Sur's business strategy is almost entirely focused on the export market. "Internal sales represent no more than 3% of our production," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends