CHILE: Viña Cono Sur projects 30% sales growth
Viña Cono Sur is expecting 28-30% growth in total sales in 2002, according to the winery's general manager, Adolfo Hurtado. The company has grown rapidly since its foundation in 1993, and this year it plans to ship a total of 500,000 cases, 35% more than in 2001. Hurtado said Viña Cono Sur's business strategy is almost entirely focused on the export market. "Internal sales represent no more than 3% of our production," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport