CHILE: Viña Cono Sur projects 30% sales growth
Viña Cono Sur is expecting 28-30% growth in total sales in 2002, according to the winery's general manager, Adolfo Hurtado. The company has grown rapidly since its foundation in 1993, and this year it plans to ship a total of 500,000 cases, 35% more than in 2001. Hurtado said Viña Cono Sur's business strategy is almost entirely focused on the export market. "Internal sales represent no more than 3% of our production," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea