US: Veuve Clicquot launches Globalight chandelier
Champagne house Veuve Clicquot has launched Globalight, a limited-edition piece by Karim Rashid, which represents a modern reinterpretation of the traditional French chandelier.
As part of the worldwide launch of Globalight, Veuve Clicquot has entered into an alliance with W Hotels to launch "exclusive" events at nine of their hotels in the US.
"Globalight enhances the ritual of enjoying Champagne in a sophisticated, stylish way. We are delighted to collaborate once again with the talented Karim who also crafted our beautiful Veuve Clicquot Loveseat," said Cécile Bonnefond, president of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin.
Only 500 Globalights have been created with a suggested retail of US$4,500. They will be available for purchase at W Hotels The Store.
The portable Globalight will allow a bottle of Veuve Clicquot to remain chilled for four hours, while LED lights will give a glow for the same time.
Private receptions at W Hotels will be held in Dallas, Atlanta, San Diego, New Orleans, Seattle, Chicago and San Francisco between May and July.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends