US: Vermont to acquire Mayer Brothers HOD business
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. is to acquire the assets of Mayer Brothers Home & Office distribution division in Buffalo, New York.
The acquired division will expand Vermont Pure's spring water delivery operation and is entirely within the company's existing market in the greater Buffalo area.
Vermont Pure purchased similar distribution assets from Mayer Brothers in Rochester, New York earlier in the year. The transaction, pending certain conditions, is expected to be closed by the end of October.
"The Mayer Brothers acquisition strengthens our position and creates the leading Home & Office provider in western New York by adding an additional 7,500 customers to our existing route system," said Peter Baker, president of Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd.
"The addition of the Mayer Brothers accounts brings our total account base to 95,000 customers and helps solidify our position as the market leader throughout upstate New York and northern New England," said Tim Fallon, CEO of Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd.
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Rising sales in North America drove Nestlé Waters to a year of "strong growth" in 2005....
US water company Vermont Pure Holdings has posted a healthy rise in sales for its fiscal year 2005....
French conglomerate Groupe Danone has sold US subsidiary DS Waters to investment fund Kelso for an undisclosed sum....
The home and office (HOD) water distributor Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd. (VPS) has announced that its chief executive officer, Timothy Fallon, is to resign on 1 November....
Nestle Waters Direct Portugal is to by the Portuguese office delivery water company Peyroteo & Caravela, it was reported this week....
Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd. has acquired the assets of three Home and Office distributors in its core markets....
Groupe Danone has decided to sell off its entire stake in its US home and office water delivery business DS Waters....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets