Product Launch – US: Vermont Spirits' Limited Release Vodka
Vermont Spirits' Limited Release Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka
Available - From this month
Location - New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, online retailers
Price - Suggested retail price of US$45 per 375ml bottle
Distribution - Vermont Spirits
Like its sister brand, Vermont Gold Vodka, Vermont Limited Release Vodka is produced entirely from the sap of maple trees. This year, fewer than 1,000 hand-numbered 375ml bottles have been produced.
Steve Johnson, president of Vermont Spirits, said: "This year we decided to bottle our Limited Release in 375mls rather than 750mls. By using 375mls, we are able to keep the retail price within reach of most people and give more consumers a chance to enjoy it."
Britvic has published its 2010 Soft Drinks Report for the UK market. Here is a round-up of the figures....
Drinks Americas has slashed costs in its third quarter, but has reported a drop in sales and heavier losses for the first nine months of its fiscal year....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts