US: Vermont Pure snaps up HOD assets
Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd. has acquired the assets of three Home and Office distributors in its core markets.
The company said yesterday (11 August) that it has purchased the assets of Cool Beans, Inc., a Hartford, CT-based office coffee service company, selected accounts in Vermont from All Seasons, a company with vending operations throughout the north-eastern US, and home and office delivery routes in the metropolitan Boston market from Polar Beverages.
Polar will continue to operate its routes in Worcester, Vermont said.
Financial details for the purchases were not disclosed.
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Vermont Pure Holdings has posted a slight rise in sales and income for its first quarter....
Rising sales in North America drove Nestlé Waters to a year of "strong growth" in 2005....
US water company Vermont Pure Holdings has posted a healthy rise in sales for its fiscal year 2005....
French conglomerate Groupe Danone has sold US subsidiary DS Waters to investment fund Kelso for an undisclosed sum....
The home and office (HOD) water distributor Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd. (VPS) has announced that its chief executive officer, Timothy Fallon, is to resign on 1 November....
Nestle Waters Direct Portugal is to by the Portuguese office delivery water company Peyroteo & Caravela, it was reported this week....
Groupe Danone has decided to sell off its entire stake in its US home and office water delivery business DS Waters....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages