USA: Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Announces record Second Quarter Revenues
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (Amex:VPS) announced today that for the quarter ended April 30, 2000 sales revenue was $8,225,000 compared to $7,999,000 the previous year - a five percent increase. Revenue for the first six months was $14,648,000 compared to $13,680,000 for the same period in 1999 - a 7% increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites