USA: Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Announces record Second Quarter Revenues
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (Amex:VPS) announced today that for the quarter ended April 30, 2000 sales revenue was $8,225,000 compared to $7,999,000 the previous year - a five percent increase. Revenue for the first six months was $14,648,000 compared to $13,680,000 for the same period in 1999 - a 7% increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp