USA: Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Announces record Second Quarter Revenues
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (Amex:VPS) announced today that for the quarter ended April 30, 2000 sales revenue was $8,225,000 compared to $7,999,000 the previous year - a five percent increase. Revenue for the first six months was $14,648,000 compared to $13,680,000 for the same period in 1999 - a 7% increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk