USA: Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. and Crystal Rock Spring Water Company Merge
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (AMEX:VPS) and Crystal Rock Spring Water Company announced that Vermont Pure's shareholders have approved the merger agreement to combine the two companies. The transaction closed today. The shareholders also approved amendments to Vermont Pure's stock option plan that were being sought in connection with the transaction. Management is very pleased, according to Timothy G. Fallon, Chairman of Vermont Pure Holdings. Further details will be released after the long holiday weekend.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk