USA: Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. and Crystal Rock Spring Water Company Merge
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (AMEX:VPS) and Crystal Rock Spring Water Company announced that Vermont Pure's shareholders have approved the merger agreement to combine the two companies. The transaction closed today. The shareholders also approved amendments to Vermont Pure's stock option plan that were being sought in connection with the transaction. Management is very pleased, according to Timothy G. Fallon, Chairman of Vermont Pure Holdings. Further details will be released after the long holiday weekend.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts