USA: Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. and Crystal Rock Spring Water Company Merge
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (AMEX:VPS) and Crystal Rock Spring Water Company announced that Vermont Pure's shareholders have approved the merger agreement to combine the two companies. The transaction closed today. The shareholders also approved amendments to Vermont Pure's stock option plan that were being sought in connection with the transaction. Management is very pleased, according to Timothy G. Fallon, Chairman of Vermont Pure Holdings. Further details will be released after the long holiday weekend.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report