US: Vermont Pure celebrates strong 2005
US water company Vermont Pure Holdings has posted a healthy rise in sales for its fiscal year 2005.
The home and office delivery (HOD) company said yesterday (23 January) that sales in the year rose by 14% to US$59.8m. Excluding sales from acquisitions, the increase in sales came in at 7%.
Net income for the period was US$871,000, an increase of 32%, from the previous year.
"We are pleased with the financial improvement from operations in fiscal year 2005," said Peter Baker, CEO of Vermont Pure Holdings. "The improvement came in spite of absorbing additional administrative costs related to corporate reorganisation, a bank refinancing, and litigation and severance costs which we consider to be one-time costs unique to the period."
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Vermont Pure Holdings has posted a slight rise in sales and income for its first quarter....
Rising sales in North America drove Nestlé Waters to a year of "strong growth" in 2005....
French conglomerate Groupe Danone has sold US subsidiary DS Waters to investment fund Kelso for an undisclosed sum....
The home and office (HOD) water distributor Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd. (VPS) has announced that its chief executive officer, Timothy Fallon, is to resign on 1 November....
Nestle Waters Direct Portugal is to by the Portuguese office delivery water company Peyroteo & Caravela, it was reported this week....
Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd. has acquired the assets of three Home and Office distributors in its core markets....
Groupe Danone has decided to sell off its entire stake in its US home and office water delivery business DS Waters....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research