USA: Vermont Pure And Crystal Rock Sign Merger Agreement
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (Amex: VPS) and Crystal Rock Spring Water Company, which is privately held by the Baker family, announced today that they have entered into a merger agreement. The agreement provides for the formation of a new publicly held holding company, also to be known as Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL