US: Vermont completes Mayer Brothers HOD deal
Vermont Pure Holdings said today that it had completed the deal that it announced on October 21st to acquire the assets of Mayer Brothers Home & Office distribution division in Buffalo, New York.
The acquired division expands Vermont Pure's spring water delivery operation and is entirely within the Company's existing market in the greater Buffalo area.
Vermont Pure purchased similar distribution assets from Mayer Brothers in Rochester, New York earlier in the year. The Mayer Brothers combined routes in Buffalo and Rochester had sales of US$2,700,000 in the latest 12 months.
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Rising sales in North America drove Nestlé Waters to a year of "strong growth" in 2005....
US water company Vermont Pure Holdings has posted a healthy rise in sales for its fiscal year 2005....
French conglomerate Groupe Danone has sold US subsidiary DS Waters to investment fund Kelso for an undisclosed sum....
The home and office (HOD) water distributor Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd. (VPS) has announced that its chief executive officer, Timothy Fallon, is to resign on 1 November....
Nestle Waters Direct Portugal is to by the Portuguese office delivery water company Peyroteo & Caravela, it was reported this week....
Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd. has acquired the assets of three Home and Office distributors in its core markets....
Groupe Danone has decided to sell off its entire stake in its US home and office water delivery business DS Waters....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review