UK: Vermeer liqueur gets UK Website
Vermeer Dutch Chocolate Cream Liqueur has launched a website aimed at pushing the product in the UK.
The Dutch liqueur brand, created by SKYY vodka founder Maurice Kanbar, is available in high-end outlets in the UK.
The site (http://www.vermeeruk.com) will include the brand's history, cocktail recipes, along with cookery ideas using the drink. For journalists, there is a press section complete with press releases from Vermeer Spirits Limited, a press kit with downloadable logos, bottle shots and brochures. For bartenders and chefs, there is the opportunity to submit cocktails and recipes.
"Our new website gives information about our Vermeer Dutch Chocolate Cream Liqueur in a simple and accessible fashion," said Matthew Steeples of Vermeer Spirits yesterday (22 May). "With details, such as 'where to buy', cocktail recipes and logistical details, we feel the site will be useful to both consumers and the trade."
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
Pernod Ricard has quelled speculation that its talks with Soyuzplodimport have reached an "advanced" stage....
Beam Wine Estates, part of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has announced the appointment of Christopher Lynch as chief marketing officer, with effect from January....
US drinks importer Admiral Imports has launched Canadian-produced Iceberg Gin in the US....
Soyuz-Victan is entering the internet radio ring....
Castle Brands has said it expected to post a first-half loss due to its increased marketing investment and costs related to its status as a public company....
The drinks group Russian Wine and Vodka Company (RVVK) has extended its production deal with OST-Group for the Flagman vodka brand, according to local reports....
India's UB Group has announced a financing package among two of its spirits subsidiaries....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends