USA: VentureNet.com Signs Agreement to Provide $750,000 With White Diamond Spirits Inc.
VentureNet.com Inc.(a Delaware corporation) Friday announced that it has signed an agreement with White Diamond Spirits Inc. to provide $750,000 in working capital. White Diamond Spirits (the company) was incorporated in July 1998 under the laws of the State of Nevada for the purpose of acquiring and carrying on the business of White Diamond Importers LLC, a Nevada Limited Liability Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India