RUSSIA: Vena Brewery awaits approval for €82m EBRD loan
Russia's Vena Brewery is hoping to sign a deal with the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development for a loan totaling €82m, the brewery's general manager Barry Marshall said yesterday. At present the brewer and the bank are awaiting permission from the Anti-Trust Ministry to go ahead with the deal. The EBRD, which confirmed that it is ready to start negotiations, will allocate the loan to 2010.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter