UK: Vegetable-flavoured drinks on rise
According to Productscan Online, the top four most used flavors in new vegetable drinks have remained unchanged for the 12 months to May 2005 compared to the same period last year. However, two new flavors have made an entry to the list, orange and pumpkin, while fruit, pepper and beet all make an exit from the top ten. It is perhaps strange that three fruit flavors feature on the list - lemon, apple and orange. However, this may show that consumers like their vegetable drinks to have a sweeter taste than vegetables alone can provide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head