US: Vegas gets Trump Super Premium Vodka
Drinks Americas Holdings has rolled out its super-premium Trump vodka to the US state of Nevada.
The company said yesterday (16 January) that the vodka is available throughout the state - which is home to the gambling metropolis of Las Vegas - through Kendall Jackson's co-operative relationship with Johnson Brothers Distributing in the city.
Drinks Americas, which secured the use of US business magnate Donald Trump's name on the vodka two years ago, entered into a distribution agreement with Kendall Jackson to distribute Trump Super Premium Vodka in a number of states, including California, Illinois, Colorado and Nevada, in August last year.
"Las Vegas is one of the strongest premium imported vodka markets in the country," said Patrick Kenny, Drinks Americas' president and CEO. "Trump Super Premium Vodka has created a buzz since it first arrived in the states in early October. With the growing excitement of the product at the distributor and consumer level, coupled with the significant rate of reorders from existing customers, we believe Trump Super Premium Vodka will be one of the fastest growing beverages in the market."
Gary Charmel, general manager of Johnson Brothers, added: "Over the past few weeks, we received calls from customers, including major casinos and hotels, inquiring about the availability of Trump Super Premium Vodka, branded with one of the world's most recognisable icons. We expect Trump Super Premium Vodka to be one of the most successful new product launches in the Southern Nevada adult beverage market in 2007."
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
The European Agriculture Commissioner Mariann Fischer Boel has unveiled the detailed plans for reform of the European wine sector, following a year of consultation. As expected, there has been some wa...
Drinks Americas has announced that it is to add a range of flavoured variants to the Trump Super Premium Vodka brand next month....
Consumers last year continued to flock to more expensive premium and flavoured products, according to the recently published Adams Liquor Handbook 2007....
Central European Distribution Corporation has raised its full year 2007 fully diluted earnings per share guidance. The spirits company said it had raised its expectations from US$1.50-$1.66 to US$1.56...
Carlsberg's interest in Vin & Sprit should be seen as a way for the company to diversify out of beer and improve its "critical mass in drinks distribution," according to a research note by Dresdner Kl...
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research