US: VeeV appoints first COO
Bryan Crowley will help oversee a new product line launch
VeeV Spirits has appointed its first chief operating officer in time for an autumn product launch.
Bryan Crowley joins Veev from Pabst Brewing Company where he was chief marketing officer. Crowley has also worked for Mars and ConAgra and started his career at Anheuser-Busch, prior to its merger with InBev.
“With our industry-leading growth and our new products launching this fall, VeeV is going to take increased ownership of the category, strengthen sales outreach in major markets and vastly expand its consumer base,” Crowley said.
VeeV is owned by brothers Courtney Reum and Carter Reum and makes VeeV Açaí Spirit.
It was launched in May 2007 and the company donates US$1 from every bottle sold to The Sustainable Açaí Project, which ensures the sustainable and socially responsible harvesting of açaí.
The brand is sold in around 9,000 US restaurants, hotels and shops, according to the company.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets