COMMENT: Vanilla Coke's UK launch loses sparkle
CATALYST: Coca-Cola has announced accelerated plans for the UK launch of Vanilla Coke. Launched in the US last year, Vanilla Coke has been one of Coca-Cola's biggest successes in many a long year. But Coke appears to have missed its moment to launch the product in the UK. Seen alongside falling sales of Classic Coke, the lost opportunity highlights Coke's troubles in the carbonated drinks market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends