Product Launch - US: Van Gogh's Peanut Butter and Jelly Vodka
Click through to view Van Gogh's PB&J Vodka
Van Gogh's Peanut Butter and Jelly Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka
Available - From April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$27 per 75cl bottle
It was Elvis' favourite snack – deep fried, of course – and now peanut butter and jelly joins Van Gogh's portfolio of vodka flavours. Produced in small batches in Holland, Van Gogh vodka already boasts a double espresso and a caramel flavoured version. This time, the company has taken classic American peanut butter and mixed it with raspberry jelly for its new spring launch.
“For me, the raspberry jelly came out the best,” Van Gogh's master distiller Tim Vos said. “It is fresh, fruity and mingles very well with the oily structure of the peanut butter.”
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research