Product Launch - US: Val de Vie Wine Estate's Barista
Val de Vie's Barista
Val de Vie Wine Estate's Barista
Category - Wine, South Africa, Pinotage, 14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US - NY, NJ, CT, TN, MI, IL, FL, TX, MA, CO, WI, PA, VI, IN, OH, SC, NC, KT, ME and MD. The brand is also available in South Africa, Sweden and the UK
Price - In the US, SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Imported by Indigo Wine Group
Val de Vie is located on the Berg River on the Western Cape of South Africa.
Barista is produced from 100% Pinotage grapes from the Robertson Valley.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban