Product Launch - US: Val de Vie Wine Estate's Barista
Val de Vie's Barista
Val de Vie Wine Estate's Barista
Category - Wine, South Africa, Pinotage, 14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US - NY, NJ, CT, TN, MI, IL, FL, TX, MA, CO, WI, PA, VI, IN, OH, SC, NC, KT, ME and MD. The brand is also available in South Africa, Sweden and the UK
Price - In the US, SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Imported by Indigo Wine Group
Val de Vie is located on the Berg River on the Western Cape of South Africa.
Barista is produced from 100% Pinotage grapes from the Robertson Valley.
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil