US: V2 Wine Group to handle West Coast Wine Partners' new brands
Napa Valley's West Coast Wine Partners has agreed a sales and marketing deal with V2 Wine Group for its latest brand acquisitions.
V2 Wine will manage the distribution network for Valley of the Moon Winery and Lake Sonoma Winery brands throughout the US, West Coast Wine said yesterday (12 September). West Coast Wine bought the Californian brands from F Korbel & Bros last month.
“Valley of the Moon and the Lake Sonoma Winery brands are excellent additions to our portfolio,” V2 Wine Group president Dan Leese said. “We look forward to making gains in their recognition and distribution.”
Scott McLeod, formerly of Hollywood director Francis Ford Coppola’s Rubicon Estate, will be consulting winemaker at Valley of the Moon.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World