US: V2 Wine Group to handle West Coast Wine Partners' new brands
Napa Valley's West Coast Wine Partners has agreed a sales and marketing deal with V2 Wine Group for its latest brand acquisitions.
V2 Wine will manage the distribution network for Valley of the Moon Winery and Lake Sonoma Winery brands throughout the US, West Coast Wine said yesterday (12 September). West Coast Wine bought the Californian brands from F Korbel & Bros last month.
“Valley of the Moon and the Lake Sonoma Winery brands are excellent additions to our portfolio,” V2 Wine Group president Dan Leese said. “We look forward to making gains in their recognition and distribution.”
Scott McLeod, formerly of Hollywood director Francis Ford Coppola’s Rubicon Estate, will be consulting winemaker at Valley of the Moon.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018