US: V2 Wine Group to handle West Coast Wine Partners' new brands
Napa Valley's West Coast Wine Partners has agreed a sales and marketing deal with V2 Wine Group for its latest brand acquisitions.
V2 Wine will manage the distribution network for Valley of the Moon Winery and Lake Sonoma Winery brands throughout the US, West Coast Wine said yesterday (12 September). West Coast Wine bought the Californian brands from F Korbel & Bros last month.
“Valley of the Moon and the Lake Sonoma Winery brands are excellent additions to our portfolio,” V2 Wine Group president Dan Leese said. “We look forward to making gains in their recognition and distribution.”
Scott McLeod, formerly of Hollywood director Francis Ford Coppola’s Rubicon Estate, will be consulting winemaker at Valley of the Moon.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research