US: V2 Wine Group to handle West Coast Wine Partners' new brands
Napa Valley's West Coast Wine Partners has agreed a sales and marketing deal with V2 Wine Group for its latest brand acquisitions.
V2 Wine will manage the distribution network for Valley of the Moon Winery and Lake Sonoma Winery brands throughout the US, West Coast Wine said yesterday (12 September). West Coast Wine bought the Californian brands from F Korbel & Bros last month.
“Valley of the Moon and the Lake Sonoma Winery brands are excellent additions to our portfolio,” V2 Wine Group president Dan Leese said. “We look forward to making gains in their recognition and distribution.”
Scott McLeod, formerly of Hollywood director Francis Ford Coppola’s Rubicon Estate, will be consulting winemaker at Valley of the Moon.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends