US: V-Net to start production of new brand
V-Net Beverage, Inc. has scheduled a full-production run of new e-Water for the first week of next month in Illinois. e-Water is a bottled water containing over 70 electrolytes activated with Fulvic acid. To facilitate national coverage, California production of e-Water will commence in April, with production in Florida planned for the summer.
e-Water marks the debut of V-Net's first fully-owned non-licensed beverage. "With the introduction of e-Water this Spring to be followed by a bevy of wholly-owned V-Net products, we anticipate greater margins and potential profits to redound to the company and its shareholders for 2005," president Robert Corr said.
e-Water consists of a blend of spring water, 70-plus ionic electrolytes and Fulvic acid.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends