US: V-Net signs sales agreement with Fire Mountain
The US-based V-Net Beverage has signed an agreement with Fire Mountain Beverage Company to market and sell Fire Mountain's products.
V-Net said it had agreed to place Fire Mountain's products into the national, natural and specialty foods distributor network that distributes V-Net's products.
The alliance immediately brings Fire Mountain to V-Net's level in this category.
Fire Mountain produces vitamin fortified beverages.
According to FRBV president Bennett Vinson: "We are excited about our new relationship with VNTB and believe that this venture provides advantages to both companies, and we are made stronger through this united effort. Our ultimate goal is to develop products that incorporate the attributes of both companies."
Robert Corr, president and CEO of V-Net, said: "Both company presidents agree that the world of beverages is changing and the opportunity for enhancements in water hit the new trend, coupled with our combined product line and distribution power, a strong future emerges."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends