US: V-Net Beverage signs Rush Cola deal
The US specialist drinks marketer V-Net Beverage has signed a distribution and licensing agreement to market Rush Cola, the low calorie, all natural cola. According to the agreement, V-Net will retain distribution and licensing rights for the US for Rush Cola. It will be available to consumers for purchase this summer and will be marketed in a variety of sizes.
Rush Cola is a low calorie all natural cola with a botanical blend of herbs that are said to promote stamina, endurance and longevity.
Robert Corr, president of V-Net Beverage, said: "Rush Cola gives us a specially formulated cola that will be targeted to consumers with active lifestyles therefore expanding our distribution reach," said Corr. "We're confident Rush Cola will quickly become a popular drink in the functional/new age beverages category eventually garnering the attention of consumers coast to coast based on its tremendous health benefits and great taste."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research