US: V-Net Beverage signs Rush Cola deal
The US specialist drinks marketer V-Net Beverage has signed a distribution and licensing agreement to market Rush Cola, the low calorie, all natural cola. According to the agreement, V-Net will retain distribution and licensing rights for the US for Rush Cola. It will be available to consumers for purchase this summer and will be marketed in a variety of sizes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads