US: V-Net announces name change
V-Net Beverage, Inc. has announced a name change. The company said on Friday (1 July) that its board of directors has approved a name change amendment to its Articles of Incorporation, and will henceforth be known as RushNet, Inc.
The new CUSIP number for RushNet, Inc. is 782074 10 8, and a new pink sheet stock trading symbol will soon be announced.
In a statement, company president Rober Corr said: "Our new name RushNet, Inc. reflects the company's close relationship with the well-known Rush brands and the intended integration of non-beverage items into our beverage product mix. The new name better serves us as we expand product lines, extend our national marketing reach and build innovative models of delivery fulfilment."
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World