UK: uvine.com's chairman blasts Champagne "cartels"
The global wine market is bracing itself for sweeping price reforms after it was announced today that national Champagne "cartels" had been "smashed" by the international wine stock exchange, uvine.com. While huge price inequality between individual nations has traditionally been sustained through the machinations of marketing chiefs, the stock exchange has opened the way for price equilibration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned