USA: uvine Launches Stock Exchange for Wine
uvine today launched the stock exchange for wine, heralding a new era for the trading of wines between buyers and sellers. Key highlights of uvine: -- stock exchange for wine, open to everyone-- instant access to prestigious wines-- recruitment of International Head of Wine from Christie's to be Chairman-- transparent market prices-- quality and provenance guaranteed-- 3.5% exchange fee either side - the lowest in the world (as at May 2000)-- immediate execution of wine portfolio decisions-- anonymous and secure trading-- guaranteed settlement-- storage and insurance in secure, controlled conditions
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report