USA: uvine Launches Stock Exchange for Wine
uvine today launched the stock exchange for wine, heralding a new era for the trading of wines between buyers and sellers. Key highlights of uvine: -- stock exchange for wine, open to everyone-- instant access to prestigious wines-- recruitment of International Head of Wine from Christie's to be Chairman-- transparent market prices-- quality and provenance guaranteed-- 3.5% exchange fee either side - the lowest in the world (as at May 2000)-- immediate execution of wine portfolio decisions-- anonymous and secure trading-- guaranteed settlement-- storage and insurance in secure, controlled conditions
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review