USA: uvine Launches Stock Exchange for Wine
uvine today launched the stock exchange for wine, heralding a new era for the trading of wines between buyers and sellers. Key highlights of uvine: -- stock exchange for wine, open to everyone-- instant access to prestigious wines-- recruitment of International Head of Wine from Christie's to be Chairman-- transparent market prices-- quality and provenance guaranteed-- 3.5% exchange fee either side - the lowest in the world (as at May 2000)-- immediate execution of wine portfolio decisions-- anonymous and secure trading-- guaranteed settlement-- storage and insurance in secure, controlled conditions
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned