USA: uvine Launches Stock Exchange for Wine
uvine today launched the stock exchange for wine, heralding a new era for the trading of wines between buyers and sellers. Key highlights of uvine: -- stock exchange for wine, open to everyone-- instant access to prestigious wines-- recruitment of International Head of Wine from Christie's to be Chairman-- transparent market prices-- quality and provenance guaranteed-- 3.5% exchange fee either side - the lowest in the world (as at May 2000)-- immediate execution of wine portfolio decisions-- anonymous and secure trading-- guaranteed settlement-- storage and insurance in secure, controlled conditions
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends